Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Favorites:

Hey Dolls, here are a few of my favorite things.
Enjoy!

Favorite Funny Quote:


Well it does make sense...

Favorite Photo:


Can you see them both? Audrey Hepburn/Natalie Portman


Favorite Creative Accessory: 



A penny for the year of birth of all your children. Someday I will do this. (not anytime soon)


Favorite Recipe:



Simply Two: 1 egg white, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1/4 cup flour 1/4 heaped teaspoon baking powder, pinch of salt, 1 1/2 tablespoons milk Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 2 liners.

Favorite Home Decor DIY:


Two of my favorite things, floral & vintage. 


Favorite Fantasy Get Away:



Something you may not know about me, I am truly fascinated by aquariums, 
so staying a night at the Nautilus Undersea Suite at The Poseidon Resort, Fiji 
would be a DREAM come true. 

Favorite Romantic Moment Photo:


If only I could go back to the 50's... sighhh


Favorite Book I am currently reading:



This book is absolutely amazing & might I add, Life Changing!
 If you don't believe in Heaven,
 let this little boy challenge your theories. 

Favorite Movie Scene & Quote:


Absolutely love the movie Despicable Me. 
If you know me well enough, you have heard me say the line from this scene,
"IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!" 

Favorite Parental Texting Fail:


I should have used this one when I got in trouble with my own mom when saying "WTF". 


Favorite Middle School Crush:


Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Need I say more?


Favorite Dog I want (as of right now):



This is a Newfie! And YES, this thing would be sleeping with me every night in my bed!




Well there you have it!
xoxo, Ashlee








No comments:

Post a Comment